Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£100 - £170 per day
Do you have a broad knowledge of the world? Can you ignite a passion for different countries in your lessons?
Tradewind are seeking a dedicated Geography Teacher to cover in the local area from September. Starting on a full time basis the role is to cover a Maternity leave so would be from September possibly until the end of the academic year at most. This post will be paid in line with MPS and also this role is suitable for NQTs or FQTs.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for teaching Geography and strong knowledge of this subject. The classes taught will be to GCSE but someone with experience to ALevel would be desired. They will be expected to plan and implement lessons, monitor the progress of those they teach and keep on top of all marking. It is essential this candidate has a real passion for the subject to bring topics taught alive. They will be part of an excellent team with support from other local schools also.
The school is in a very accessible location and free parking is available for those who work there. Someone on public transport would be also suitable as there is a local bus stop near to the school.
In return the school will offer you:
* The opportunity to learn from other highly experienced teachers
* The chance to work in a positive learning environment
* Up to date resources that will help maintain the engagement of lessons
* A supportive, welcoming senior leadership team
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! Thats 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance so youre fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning our support doesnt stop once weve secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Geography Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click Apply now to be considered for this great position as Geography Teacher in Hull. Or for more information about the role, contact Katie Rae on######### / #########
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, thats 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Posted 41 days ago