Fitness Advisor (Maternity Cover)
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Working for the Bannatyne Group is more than just a job. Here at Bannatyne we are dedicated to wellbeing and are always seeking energetic, personable people to join our teams. With Company benefits including full use of the health club facilities and discounts to products and services including our luxury spa treatments. We offer a Cycle to work scheme alongside many high street store discounts and are committed to people development whichever level of experience you enter the organisation at, ensuring every employee has the opportunity to be the best they can be.
Club environments are both exciting and enjoyable.
Are you a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual who strives to give the best customer service experience?
Are you looking to work in a state of the art health and fitness environment and join a successful team where on going training and development is provided?
If so this role could provide you with the ideal opportunity. You will ideally be educated to HND level in health and fitness where aerobics studio based qualifications is desirable (Les Mills and spinning qualified). Your duties will include gym programmes, fitness assessments, and studio class teaching and day to day operations working on a shift rota basis. The qualifications needed are Reps Level 2 but Level 3 desirable or Equivalent Gym Instruction or Personal Training qualification, Group exercise qualification i.e ETM, Spin desirable . Bannatyne's will offer you the opportunity to develop your talents in an industry which is truly rewarding.
- 30% staff discount on treatments & 20% on products, meals & overnight hotel stays at any four of the Bannatyne Hotels.
- My Benefits Scheme - including Cycle to work, Entertainment & High street savings.
- Free use of gym facilities and Employee Assistance Programme (Free 24 hr personal support service)
- Career development opportunities through the company succession planning programme are available, with some course even having external professional body accreditation.
- Subsidised meals whilst on shift (50% discount)
Posted 11 days ago