Test Automation Engineer
£50000 - £70000 per annum
We are currently working alongside a global leader in digital transformation, who are currently expanding their testing function in the UK.
They currently have a large portfolio of clients who need their transformation assistance and are building a centre of excellence to push their capabilities to a new height.
Skills they cant do without:
- You will have previous experience working as a Test Automation Engineer.
- Strong experience working in a DevOps/Agile development environment and practical experience withBDD and TDD, focusing on web service/API testing.
- Experience in Java, Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber, Jbehave and preferably Serenity, using a CI tool like Jenkins to trigger execution of test scripts.
- Use of either Jasmine, Mocha or similar framework.
- Strong experience of interpreting testing requirements using a variety of artefacts, including stories and wireframes.
- Able to undertake and successfully gain SC level security clearance checks.
Skills theyd like:
- ISEB/ISTQB Qualifications
- Experience with Linux administration skills are also important to have.
Salary is competitive with a selection of benefits to match.
If this looks like this could be the role for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch as Id love to hear from you.
For more information, please contact James Irvine: ######### #########
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Posted 7 days ago