Ward Administrator, The Spinney
Up to £16985 per annum + Plus Benefits
If you care for others without a second thought and are looking for a rewarding career where you can make a difference and changes lives for the better, then join the team as a Ward Administrator.
As a Ward Administrator, you will have an exceptional administration skillset and understanding of healthcare terminology, including previous experience in working within a healthcare setting, such as a hospital or a GP surgery.
You will be working alongside ward staff and report to the Ward Manager where you will be responsible for the type up of all service user related correspondence and notes, managing documentation and compliance, and managing ward calls. You will be competent in arranging professional and family meetings, ensuring all paperwork and date is uptodate.
You will be working at The Spinney which is a medium and low secure centre setting for males with personality disorders and/or mental health conditions. The site has stateof thetheart facilities and 90 beds over 7 wards, situated in Atherton, Manchester.
Role Ward Administrator (Maternity Cover)
Location Atherton, Manchester
Hours 37.5 per week
Closing Date 14th October 2019
- Deliver within defined timeframe
- Patient files maintained to a high standard
- Enquiries responded to quickly and efficiently
- Internal customer satisfaction
- Friendly and cooperative service
- Within company guidelines
- Handling queries
- Screening of calls/information
- Organisation of duties as per unit diary
To be successful in this role, youll need
- 4 GCSEs or equivalent (including English)
- Word Processing Qualification
- Business Administration NVQ II
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office preferred)
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983 and associated legislation
- Knowledge of the CPA and national guidelines
- Knowledge of database applications
- Verbal and written communication
- Plan and prioritise workload
- 1 years previous experience of administration in a mental health setting
- 2 years previous experience of administration/office systems
What you will get
- Annual salary of £16,985
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care.
Each and every employee is valued and supported, as everyone has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is only with the dedication, passion and hard work from staff that excellent care programs that truly benefit the service users can be delivered.
With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each persons individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
Posted 14 days ago