Home Care Assistant (Edinburgh) [Driver + Full Time]
We are looking to recruit two full time (30 - 37.5 hours) Palliative Home Care Assistants to join our work-family.
APPLY TODAY AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU WITHIN THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY TO DISCUSS OUR OPPORTUNITIES
Shift patterns include mornings, evenings and weekends to suit your availability, between the hours of 7 am and 10 pm.
We care as much about our staff as we do about our clients!
· Competitive pay (£9 - 11.25 per hour), including enhanced rates for weekends and bank holidays. We are a living wage employer, so your pay will go up each year!
· Ongoing training including support to complete SVQ qualifications
· Opportunity for career progression - Supervisor and Care Coordinator roles will become available soon
· Generous mileage allowance (35p per mile, tax-free)
· Perkbox rewards, discounts and freebiesare ranging from food to cinema tickets, to phone insurance and much more!
You'll be a good fit for this role if;
· You have Home Caregiver experience,particularly within the domiciliary care industry. We are especially interested in people who have experience in any of the following roles; Senior Care Assistant/Support Worker, Care Coordinator, Supervisor, or Team Leader.
· You are a driver with the use of your vehicle (preferable).
· You have a Level 2 SVQ in Health and Social Care or are willing to work towards it
· You possess knowledge and understanding of the needs of our clients, particularly with regards to palliative care.
Above all else, we are looking for someone who genuinely cares about providing centred client care of the highest standard.
Posted 19 days ago