Digital Team Manager/ Project Manager
Milton Keynes, England
We are looking for a Digital Team Leader / Project Manager to head up our busy team.
The successful candidate will lead & mentor the team to create digital products and services - including web apps, websites and mobile apps - that meet our clients’ and organisational needs and be a proactive resource designing and coding when needed.
The role needs someone who has at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
With several projects running at any one time, you’ll need to juggle multiple tasks without missing deadlines.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage projects and the team throughout the full project lifecycle. Ensure that the MD is involved for key decisions.
- Work with the MD for an effective time management.
- Work with the team and communicate effectively both internally and externally.
- Actively work within the digital team by designing and coding.
- Managing tasks using Trello.
- Comfortable being brought into sales pitches as a sounding board and to smooth the transition between sales and project management.
- Ensure projects meet business and client needs and are delivered within the agreed scope.
The following skills are essential for this role:
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Solid Front End coding skills (including HTML, CSS, SASS and JS)
- Highly motivated.
- Creative eye for design.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously; manage and prioritise a high-volume workload calmly under pressure.
- Enthusiastic and engaging; able to communicate with diverse group of stakeholders.
- An understanding of social media principles.
- An understanding of web analytics/metrics.
- Experience of creating email marketing campaigns.
The following skills would also be advantageous:
- Video editing and motion graphic skills.
- Experience of copywriting and editing.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a creative discipline.
- Passion for exploring & learning new skills, techniques and solving problems.
What do we offer in return?
- Friendly environment, smart and hard-working team.
- Modern office adjacent to the beautiful Caldecotte Lake and surrounded by landscaped grounds, maintained gardens and ponds.
- Free parking.
- Free Gym membership.
- Free shuttle service to MK Central station and MK coach station
- Full kitchen facilities.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Close proximity to “Lakeshore Kitchen” subsidised cafeteria.
- Up to 25 days holidays (+ bank holidays).
This vacancy is being managed by Ben Moses at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Posted 19 days ago