Desktop Support Analyst
£30000 - £32000 per annum
This company is looking for an enthusiastic Desktop Support Analysts with a proactive approach to working, to provide quality 2nd line desktop support to its IT users for their Retail and Logistics client.
Where will you be working?
You will be based at their clients site in London.
What will they ask you to do?
Using your troubleshooting skills, you will be taking ownership of desktop support issues whilst using remote management tools to remotely assist users and deploy software.
Responsibility for the creation of support documentation and procedures will also be required. Logging end user calls on internal helpdesk systems and assign relevant priorities and escalation path. Proactively monitor all alerts setup internally and raise tickets as necessary.
Complete regular daily system and application checks. Carry out regular monitoring and patching program to estate server environment. Support roll out of new applications and updates to existing applications.
Striving for continuous improvements, you will work to exceed their customers expectations.
Is this role for you?
If you can answer Yes to the following, then this role could be for you.
Do you have experience in?
- Installing, supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows 7 and 10?
- Must have at least 23 years experience as 2nd line support analyst
- OS Mac experience
- Supporting Microsoft Office based applications, Internet Explorer, Office 365, Outlook Web Applications and Mobile Communications?
- Active Directory user administration?
- Microsoft Exchange user administration?
- Using remote assistance/remote desktop services?
- Installing software/applications?
- Remote troubleshooting techniques?
- Understanding of basic network communications, TCP/IP, DNS & DHCP?
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving desktop related issues?
Posted 13 days ago