Registered Manager Childrens Residential
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
My client is seeking a Registered Care Manager for one of their childrens homes based in Nuneaton, salary dependent on experience and qualifications, up to £40K.
- The Role:
As the Registered Care Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for managing all aspects of running the home
- Ensure the childrens needs are met at all times
- Lead and direct staff to ensure high quality of care is provided
- Promote a positive and caring environment
- Contribute to the strategic and operational running of the service
As the Registered Care Manager, you will need:
- A minimum of 5 years experience within a childrens residential home
- A NVQ 5 in Leadership for Children and Young People
- A passion for making a difference to the children in your care and empowering them to reach their full potential
- To be flexible and selfmotivated
- To take full responsibility and accountability for the children in your care
The home provides support to children with complex needs, between the ages of 11 and 16.
The company pride themselves on their personcentred approach and their abilities to provide the best care and support to both staff and children in their care.
Our client provides a safe and homely environment, where the children can be themselves, whilst being empowered by positive adult role models.
Along with a generous salary, you will also be rewarded with a fantastic training package and progression opportunities.
The successful candidate will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS check, be eligible to work in the UK
Interested? Please apply now or call Fran for an informal chat on######### Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 120 days ago