Private Neuro Rehabilitation Occupational Therapist - Gloucester | Zoek UK | 5e1f759300c646bfaf4d41bc9d13895a
Private Neuro Rehabilitation Occupational Therapist
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
£24 - 33 per hour
Contract (Full time)
Here at Hunter AHP we have an opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to carry out a Neuro Rehabilitation role. My client is looking for someone to start ASAP and this contract is ongoing.
This role is for a full time Occupational Therapist with previous Neuro experience. This position will be located in Gloucestershire.
Details of the Neuro Rehab (Band 6) role are:
- Private Outside IR35 (Band 6 equiv)
- Start ASAP
- Neuro Experience
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on######### to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
Why work with Hunter AHP?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by experienced AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
Neuro Rehab Occupational Therapist Gloucestershire
This is a role for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist looking for work in Gloucestershire and would be advantageous if they had experience in Neuro Rehabilitation OT work.
Posted 6 days ago