Technical Engineering Manager
£39000 - £40000 per annum + Great Additional Benefits
A key NPO client of mine are looking for a Technical Engineering Manager to join the organisation on a Permanent basis. After a recent restructure, the charity is in a position to bring all development back inhouse, making this an exciting time to join in a management capacity and shape the future team.
Role: Technical Engineering Manager
Salary:£40,000 + great benefits package as seen below!
Initial 26 days annual leave excluding Bank Holidays, increasing to 30 days with continuous service
Option for some remote working
Pension scheme matching employee contribution up to 7%
1 paid day of leave per year for volunteering
Staff wellbeing scheme
The essential skills for this role are:
- Technical understanding not necessarily looking for a developer, but need to be able to speak the language, SAAS for example
- Ability to develop key productive relationships to understand who in the organisation could need the development teams expertise by knowing what they are looking to achieve
- Ability to prioritise workload based on projects
- Ability to understand where security threats could occur SS, PCI, GDPR knowledge etc.
- Budgeting experience Understanding the need for ROI
- Researching new ideas
- Leadership skills collaborative working etc
There are plenty of projects to get involved in. Some of these include:
- GIS Platform APIs
- Mobile Application
- Data Management platform, CRM to consider
- Looking at future projects such as AI
If this position is of interest, please get in touch with a copy of your uptodate CV for review. If not, please feel free to forward on to your network who may be interested.
- Because of the nature of the increased development capacity, interviews can take place on more of an adhoc basis. Interviews can be turned around in as little as 48 hours notice.
Posted 19 days ago