Primary Teacher - KA11 4HN | Zoek UK
Primary Teacher, KS1/KS2 -Reading,Berkshire - September 2020
KA11 4HN, Dreghorn
£120 - £230 per day
Prospero Teaching are actively seeking Primary Teachers in Reading in Berkshire for September 2020 starts.
We are seeking Primary Teachers who are happy to work in Good and Outstanding Schools on a permanent basis starting September 2020.
We currently have a range of Permanent class based teaching roles available for September 2020 start and schools are eager to Skype interview shortlisted teachers ASAP.
* Location - Reading
* Position - Primary Teacher
* Start date - September 2020
* Duration / Likely Duration - Permanent
* End date (if applicable) - depending on school
* Contract type - Perm/ full time
* Full time/part time - Part time and full time depending on schools needs
* Minimum rate of pay - Paid to scale
* Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm (full day)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
* QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
* Previous experience working in a UK school
* Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
* In-house Training and Development Team
Posted 24 days ago