General Warehouse Operative
Whitchurch, Shropshire, England
£8.21 - 8.21 per hour
Staffline are recruiting for a number of warehouse workers to join our prestigious client based in Whitchurch who specialise in the food industry. Due to expansion opportunities have arisen for warehouse operatives to play a key role at the heart of the business. All training will be provided. The rate of pay is £8.21 to start plus shift bonus Day and night shifts available. Working hours vary from 8 hour to 12 hour shifts.
Your time at work
- Safe loading and unloading of storage products
- Accurate picking and scanning of products
- Safe operation of manual handling equipment
- Lifting up to 20kg
- Working with a range of multi temperatures including frozen, chilled and ambient
Our perfect worker
- Must have good conversational English language
- An enthusiastic and proactive approach towards tasks
- Self motivated people with the ability to work as part of a team as well as your own initiative
- The ability to prioritise workload effectively in a fast paced work environment
- Opportunity for permanent employment.
- Pay increase upon permanent contract.
- FLT and PPT training.
About Staffline Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help up to 60,000 people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change. This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
Posted 30 days ago