£18000 - £22000 per annum + OTE £40K -£50K
If youre an experienced sales professional and youre looking to move into an exciting insurance company where you selfmanage your desk, then keep reading as this could be your next career!
As an Sales Consultant youll be making outbound calls to warm leads, so youll be responsible for converting these leads into policies. These customers have already enquired about the product on comparison sites, so theyre ready to hear from you!
This is what were looking for from an Sales Consultant
- Youll be able to demonstrate experience of working within a competitive customer facing or telephony based sales role
- You will be experienced in working within an FCA regulated environment
- You are professional, personable and have a mature, consultative approach to sales and working to KPIs
- Youre committed to providing excellent service to customers and clients
- Your experience is from a similar environment or youve worked as an Insurance Advisor before
- Knowledge of Private Medical Insurance or Insurance policies is desirable, but not essential
- The client is regulated by the FCA, so theyre unable to receive applications from anyone with any CCJs, IVAs or Bankruptcy.
What does a day as an Sales Consultant look like?
- Effectively and accurately match customers needs to the best policies available and fully explaining how the recommended policies would benefit them within their specific circumstances.
Liaise with our insurance partners to determine best industry policies and practices and handle customer complaints and cancellations effectively
- Keep your market knowledge up to date, remaining in the loop with industry knowledge, changes, regulations and underwriting criteria
- Adhere to all legislation and regulatory policies
- Manage customer and client relationships with a friendly, professional approach
- You must be flexible to work a 37.5 hour week. Normal business hours are between 9am 8pm Monday to Thursday. 9am 5.30pm on a Friday and 10am 2pm on Saturday (These hours are on a shift / rota basis) There are great transport links around Cardiff Bay as well as free parking.
Whats in it for you?
Youll also get 30 days of annual leave, per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays) as well as Income Protection, Private Medical Insurance, Pension and enhanced maternity / paternity packages. The office is friendly, professional and really social too. Youll manage your own desk and take ownership of your own progression opportunities. The offices in Cardiff Bay are modern and offer parking facilities too. This company is growing, if youd love to be a part of their journey then get in touch today and apply for the Insurance Advisor vacancy in Cardiff Bay!
Theres a great base salary, along with realistic and generous ontarget earnings As the leads are warm, the monthly targets are really achievable!
Posted 15 days ago