Supply Teacher : Talent Pool
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£85 - £160 per day
Contract (Full time)
Want to earn up to 80% to scale on your weekly assignments?
The Supply Register is currently working exclusively with a multiacademy trust in Sheffield, who are seeking Supply teachers to work across the academy trust.
The positions are day to day, short term and long term. NQTs are welcome to apply for this role.
The ideal Teacher or will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team at the beginning of a new journey.
The candidate will:
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification or be working towards one.
- Experience teaching in a primary school
- Be flexible, day to day supply bookings arent always prebooked due to the unexpected absence
- Be creative, passionate and inspirational
- Be confident and able to deliver lessons that will keep the children engaged
- Confident to differentiate lessons to accommodate all needs
At the Supply Register, we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of The Supply Register team you will benefit from:
- A unique candidate platform enabling you to accept day to day and longterm vacancies
- Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated manager 24 hour a day
If you are experienced primary teacher r or graduate who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you. Please submit your CV to be considered for this role.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Sam via email or the resourcing team on telephone.
Posted 113 days ago