£7.83 - £8.21
Location: Tattershall Lakes, Lincolnshire, LN4 4LR
Salary: £7.83 - £8.21
Hours of Work: 20 - 40 per week
Contract Type: Temporary
About the Company:
Our client is not your average holiday company. Their guests come to their UK resorts to experience a world away from their day-to-day. When they are with our client, they play crazy games, enjoy show-stopping entertainment and live in the moment. Our client's job is to surprise and delight them at every turn.
They need you to be the person who ensures that we deliver delight on a plate to our guests. As part of a busy kitchen team you will make sure orders are completed to a high standard and in a timely manner.
Line Chef Responsibilities:
- Working as part of a team you will be responsible for food preparation and cooking
- Ensuring presentation of menu items to a high standard.
- Adhering to operational cleanliness and food hygiene
- Supporting team members to help them be the best they can be
- You'll need to work your magic on bank holidays and weekends too
Line Chef Requirements:
- Genuinely want to create memorable meals
- Experience of working in a team
- Superb organisational skills
- Great communication skills
- Experience of working in a holiday park (Desirable)
- Relevant food hygiene certificates (Desirable)
Line Chef Benefits:
- Discounts on holidays for family and friends
- Personalized uniform
- Staff menu
- Career progression
- Monthly staff incentives
If you think that you meet the Line Chef requirements, please apply now!
Posted 28 days ago