Customer Services Advisor
Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex, England
Customer Services Advisor (Spanish Speaker) - Competitive Salary - Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex
We are currently recruiting for a Spanish speaking Customer Services Advisor to provide our customers with the best possible experience.
The Customer Services Advisor ensures that internal processes are efficiently managed, and customer queries are promptly resolved. In particular, you will be responsible for supporting our Spanish speaking customers. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic global business.
The key responsibilities include:
- Responding to customer queries regarding order tracking
- Taking responsibility for order processing and reporting
- Liaising with Product Managers and Logistics
- Dealing with courier exceptions and collections
- Ensuring accurate and consistent data entry
Heritage Parts Centre is a Sunday Times Best Companies accredited global business. We ship classic VW and Porsche car parts to customers in over 100 countries worldwide from our busy warehouse in Shoreham-by-Sea. We are part of a thriving community of enthusiasts and take part in numerous shows, events and festivals throughout the year.
Our current product range covers 23,000 different parts, and this number is constantly increasing. With suppliers worldwide, and several of our own manufacturing projects that produce exclusive products for us, keeping the right parts on the shelf and at the right price is a huge part of our business.
Key skills and qualities:
- Experience in using SAGE software and dealing with couriers; experience in the automotive industry would be an advantage
- Fluency in Spanish and English with excellent customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook are essential)
- Good attention to detail with a high level of data entry accuracy
- A methodical and thorough approach to work and the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Strong organisational and time-management skills, good at juggling tasks able to prioritise
- A great team player with the desire to show initiative
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Posted 16 days ago