Support Worker - Meltham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Meltham, Kirklees, England
Competitive + Pension + Health Care Package + On Site Parking + Training course provided
Permanent (Full time)
Care and Support Worker – Meltham, Holmfirth HD9 – Permanent
Hours - Days or Nights – £20,000 basic salary
**UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT**
We are looking for dedicated Support Workers to join our fantastic team supporting vulnerable adults with a mixture of care and support needs. We support people with Learning Disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Mental Health, Dementia, Physical Disabilities and behaviours that may challenge.
· £20, Basic
· Bonus for no sickness, Employee of the month/year awards.
· Full 2 week training given, including 1 week classroom and 1 week shadowing.
· Days “faith” holidays (. Christmas, Eid, Hanukkah etc.), Birthdays off.
· Days, you will work 3 x 8am-8pm shifts one week, and 4 shifts the next. Inc. Alternative Weekends.
· Nights, you will work 3 x 8pm-8am shifts one week and 4 shifts the next. Inc. Alternative Weekends.
· Excellent support though training, coaching and mentoring but though providing all our Support Workers with a salary guaranteeing their earnings per annum.
· 28 days holiday, BUPA health scheme, Pension, Employee Discount, Bonus Structure
· Minimum of 1 year relevant experience of working in a caring environment (preferred but not essential).
· Driver (Preferred, not essential)
STATEMENT ON COVID 19 MEASURES
You can rest assured that you are in safe hands. We take this responsibility very seriously and as such, we have implemented robust infection control measures to ensure the safety of everyone who lives and works within our homes. These measures include Wearing PPE, Regular testing and temperature checking, Social distancing, Enhanced cleaning, Covid-19 training.