Multi Skilled Engineer
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
£30k - 35k per year
Multi Skilled Engineer, £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Monday to Friday 6am till 2.30pm / 1.30pm to 10pm on a rotating basis
FMCG manufacturing company near Kings Lynn
- Provide effective support for all personnel by taking full responsibility for the reliable running of equipment and machinery in their control
- Maintaining and improving efficiency with developments in manufacturing processes. In addition to machinery, the Maintenance Engineers are responsible for maintaining the site in good order
- Ensure the reliable running of equipment and machinery in your control through reactive maintenance for breakdowns and Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM's) to prevent breakdowns. Root cause analysis should be undertaken on breakdowns with the aim to prevent or reduce re-occurrence in the future.
- Work with the Management Teams to improve production facilities, reduce the incidence of breakdowns and develop strategies to improve overall reliability and safety of plant, personnel and production processes.
- Where necessary perform the setup / changeover of machinery to meet with the production schedule whilst ensuring efficiencies are met, good quality is achieved and scrap levels are minimised
- Perform the stock control function by identifying the need for and ordering of all maintenance consumable items and production equipment spares as required. Communicate with suppliers to identify and optimise price, delivery and part specification. Where necessary, manufacture these items in house to meet the needs of the final specification.
- Previous experience in similar engineering role, preferably within FMCG (Food) Industry
- You will have good fault finding & problem-solving skills
- Understanding of health and safety within a manufacturing environment
If you would like to apply for this role, email your current up to date CV to ######### with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, Ensuring that your CV includes examples of the above as applicable
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Posted 10 days ago