Kingston upon Thames, Greater London, England
£28k - 32k per year
Calibration Engineer £28 - 32K South West London
My client is a UKAS accredited calibration laboratory based in South West London that specialise in mechanical and electrical calibration for the Rail, Aerospace, Pharmaceutical and Engineering industries.
- Calibration of measurement equipment in the company's laboratory
- Regular visits to a variety of customers to carry out calibration at their premises.
The Key Requirements:
- Knowledge of metrology and calibration
- Familiarity with the use of DMMs, Oscilloscopes, Frequency Counters, Waveform Generators
- Good problem-solving skills for autonomous work onsite
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic electronic fault-finding and repair skills
- Basic knowledge of a programming language
- Knowledge of calibration software Fluke MET/CAL
- Driving licence
- An attractive working week which has a 1.00 pm finish on a Friday.
- An immediate start
- Stability and a long-term career in the field of calibration with recent integration of state-of-the-art calibration software offering ample scope to learn.
To apply for this Calibration Engineer vacancy online, please click on the 'Apply' button below. If however, you would like to discuss it prior to application then please contact Lee Gosshawk at Recruiterlink on#########
By applying for this role you accept the Recruiterlink terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
Posted 43 days ago