£105 - £110 per day
Contract (Full time)
Can you inspire the next generation of great actors and playwrights? Do you thrive off developing and enhancing childrens acting and theatrical skills? Could you help a child perform in and outside of the classroom?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Drama Teacher Role in the Liskeard area. If you are local, or youre willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
This position is open to NQTs
* Free parking
* Free training, both online and onsite
* Onsite canteen with hot food
* ReferaFriend scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
Your responsibilities will include:
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils development
* Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
* Access to own vehicle is preferred
Sounds good? Apply today!
Get in touch on and ask for Lewis, or email ######### .
This could be the start of something good!
Posted 132 days ago