Pensions Administrator (Admin Team)
Swanley, Kent, England
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Pensions Administrator (Admin Team)
Reporting to: Administration Team Manager:
Overview of the Job: To work within the Administration team to complete daily administration activities and processes.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
These include but are not limited to:
- Having good knowledge of all the administration activities and processes.
- Collating and logging daily post to database.
- Responding to all member and employer enquiries.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries where required.
- Using own initiative to create non-standard letters and emails.
- Maintaining the appropriate database records.
- Processing investments/disinvestments of members benefits.
- Organising workloads to ensure all daily tasks are completed within service level agreements
- Processing payments using the online banking system.
- Working towards overall goals of the Pensions Administration teams.
- Supporting and assisting the Administration Team Manager and the Head of Administration.
Skills and Experience
- Basic experience of DC pensions administration
- Basic operating knowledge of the key administration and support systems and processes that are central to the role within the business.
- Working knowledge of information security and GDPR requirements and controls.
- Basic Word, Excel, Outlook and other Microsoft office skills.
- Good, friendly and professional telephone manner
Posted 101 days ago