Cover Supervisor Caerphilly School Jobs September Start
£60 - £75 per day
Contract (Full time)
Vetro recruitment are working closely with a number of Secondary schools in the Caerphilly LEA and are looking to recruit a number of enthusiastic Cover Supervisors to work in these schools.
Job Start Dates September 2019
Long term, Short term, Ad hoc Jobs
£60 £75 Per Day
Vetro Education have been working with a number of secondary schools in Cardiff and have been asked for a variety of support over the past 12 months. As well as long term cover for unfilled posts, maternity and sickness Vetro Education have also been called on for a number of ad hoc cover days in a variety of subjects. We have jobs to suit all levels of experience.
Have you got what we are looking for?
- You will have Previous experience of working with children (particularly ages 11 16 years)
- You will have the Confidence to control a class (often with no classroom assistants)
- You should have The ability to be flexible and work within a multitude of subjects
- You should be able to Assure that the class complete the work that is left by the class teacher
- You Need to Be open minded and think on your feet
Minimum you can expect to receive while working for Vetro Education:
- You will receive a minimum of £60 per day for day to day work (increased rates for more experience/qualifications)
- You Will have Regular, Local and Specific work
- No payroll fees or umbrella companies
- You will get Support from an experienced, dedicated and educationlead consultant
- A personal service and consultants who follow up their promises and pledges.
- Up to £250 in Love to Shop vouchers for each and every referral
In order to be considered for this role you will need:
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service (or be in position to obtain a new one
- EWC registration
- 2 references covering the last three year
- Right to Work in the UK
- 2 x proofs of address
Hit apply today to get your job application underway
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job were here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and decisions are made on merit alone.
Posted 134 days ago