Food Production Operative
£8.21 per hour
Temporary (Full time)
Food Production Operative - Bolton - Apply Today!
Assist Resourcing are currently recruiting for Food Production Operatives to work for a Food Production company, who currently retain 43% of the market for chilled pizzas. As the largest "own label" pizza manufacturer in Europe, our client is looking for driven and motivated Food Production Operatives to join their ever growing team.
What does being a Food Production Operative entail?
- Working in a chilled environment (Temperature between 0 and 5 degrees)
- Feeding cases from pallet to conveyor
- Palletizing/Re-palletizing cases
- Please note - this job is repetitive
Hours of Work for Food Production Operatives:
- Various Shift Patterns
- 08:00, 16:00 & 22:00 start times
- Working 5 days out of 7
- 8 & 12 hour shifts available
Why work for Assist Resourcing as a Food Production Operative?
- Weekly Pay (Friday)
- Onsite Canteen
- FREE onsite parking
- Use of vending machines
- Lockers provided
- 24 hour support from the Assist Team
- Temporary to Permanent Placement (After 8 weeks)
Click "Apply" now and submit your CV for this role. Our recruitment team will be in touch ASAP!
- Assist Assistresourcing Food Production Operative foodproductionoperative findmeajob
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://(url removed)/
Posted 128 days ago