IT Solution Architect - Bolton | Zoek UK
IT Solution Architect
£50000 - £60000 per annum
IT Solution Architect - .Net, Java, SQL server, DB2, Design, Solution Architect
£50,000 - £60,000 + Generous Benefits Package
THE ROLE WILL BE REMOTE UNTIL THINGS GET BACK TO NORMAL
An IT Solution Architect is being sought out by an exciting and expanding company within the software industry. You will be joining an organisation that is recognised for some of the most reputable tech awards across the United Kingdom. You will join an experienced team comprising of an estate of hundreds of virtual machines as well as maintain complex application stack in a range of hosting environments.
This market leading software house are located in Bolton in their modernised and refurbished working environment and have started using an innovative fun technology approach to drive growth.
- Explore, analyse and model systems requirements in order to develop solution design specifications for new and existing Applications and Services.
- Develop Solution Architecture designs and models (including technical guidelines and standards described in common technology models, such as components, domains, services and patterns) that can be leveraged across multiple solutions.
- Act as a bridge between the enterprise architects and technical leads and other subject matter experts to ensure that the technology meets enterprise goals, such as flexibility, complexity reduction, cost reduction and quick delivery.
- Ensure that projects align to the companies IT standards such as the Build Permit and Technology Frameworks.
- Maintain close working relationships with the Programme, Product and Delivery Management Teams.
- Analyse technology industry and market trends to determine their potential benefit and impact on the enterprise.
- Identify opportunities to provide innovative solutions to the Business.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- 2 + years experience in an Architect position.
- Experience with either Java, .net, SQL server or / and DB2.
- Application solution design and implementation.
- Establish, develop and maintain an enterprise view of application architecture information standards, policies and procedures.
- Experience across application architecture including design patterns, development methodologies, systems integration, data modelling.
- Experience in working with ground-up application development projects.
- Extensive hands-on experience designing all tiers of the solution architecture.
- Ability to engage with Business Partners to develop appropriate solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an IT Solution Architect looking to make their mark on some exciting and highly-regarded projects. The company are passionate about being at the forefront of technology and so you will be invited to make suggestions on the implementation of tech and new ways of working.
There are ample opportunities for personal development and career progression within the business. Moreover, you will regularly receive training and opportunities to further your skill-set.
The office is a vibrant and modern working environment and easily commutable via public transport and local motorway networks.
If you are an IT Solution Architect, apply now or send your CV to ######.uk.
IT Solution Architect - Bolton
Java, .net, SQL server, DB2, Design, Solution Architect
Posted 19 days ago