Work within multinational teams, CNC Manufacturing engineer
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Work for a multinational manufacturing company and develop your skills even further whilst learning from the industrys best.
The teams consist of various talented individuals from all over the globe so you will enjoy the multicultural aspect of the company.
You will ensure that all Aurora plant production activities have full engineering support including PRD (prototype), implementation of products to the manufacturing process and maintenance of all current production related processes to a validated state.
I am happy to hear from you if you have the following experience:
* Minimum 25 years experience in a Manufacturing Engineering role
* C&G time served or HND in an Engineering type discipline
* hands on CNC programming, setting and operator experience
* Understanding of TPM and 5s, CNC machines, Cam programming systems, ISO Clean room equipment
* experience of Daewoo PumaMulti axis mill/turn type lathe preferred but similar will be considered, twin spindles and B axis with live tooling, Fanuc controlled
* Familiarity with Word / project / Excel Advanced pivot tables, experience of macros, bar code scanning data
* experience in CAM packages, Lean principles, process fault finding, PFMEA and process validation is an advantage
* Experience of automated processes and Experience of Robo drills would be an advantage
Share your CV to discuss this opportunity further!
Please forward your CV in the Word format to Oksana Kolesnichenko or recommend this role to someone who would be suitable: nonstoprecruitment.com
If you do not hear from me you might not have the exact skills required for the position, however, I will make sure to keep your profile for any other possible opportunities.
The job market changes very quickly so do not forget to connect with me on Linked in, check other roles that I am hiring for at the moment and follow for any future relevant roles.
NonStop is dedicated to raising the standard of ethical recruitment and comprises a number of brands, each having their own niche sector focus.
Posted 113 days ago