Structural Revit Technician
£34000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
We are working with an awardwinning Civil and Structural Engineering consultancy based in Central London who currently have a vacancy for an ambitious & creative Structural Revit Technician with a minimum of 2 years experience on a fulltime permanent basis.
Our client has an everexpanding portfolio of projects; therefore, the successful Structural Revit Technician will be required to generate and develop their own ideas.
- Strong skills with both AutoCAD & Revit
- A minimum of 2 years experience using Revit on live building structures projects, with at least 1 year being in the UK
- An understanding of BIM would be advantageous
- Experience in common building materials including steel, concrete, masonry & timber
- Able to work efficiently using your own initiative, with good decisionmaking & problemsolving skills
Our client is offering you a competitive salary & benefits package.
If you think this role sounds ideal for you and youd like to find out more about the client, please hit apply & forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.
Posted 130 days ago