£22356 - £26965 per annum + Holidays
Robert Half are currently recruiting for a wellversed Finance Officer to working on a FT temporary basis with our Legal Practice client based in Edinburgh. Our client is looking to add an experienced Accounts assistant looking to progress to the next stage of their career, to join their busy finance team, with an ASAP start date. This would suit a skilled Accounts assistant looking for a new opportunity with a growing company that can provide career development along with a healthy work/life balance.
- Ledger control
- Issuing invoices
- Month end reconciliation
- Issuing VAT Receipts
- Month end journals
- Assisting with VAT recs
- Assisting with management accounts
- Assisting with preparation of budget/forecast
- At least 3 years of practical, hands on accounting experience, preferable from the legal industry
- AAT qualified or part qual ACCA/CIMA. Graduates may be considered depending on profile
- Computerliterate; Microsoft products, as well as Sun Suite systems knowledge would be beneficial
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, with ability to take meeting notes
- Maintain the company brand and image through all external and internal communications
Salary & Benefits:
- 28 days holiday
- Study support
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 10 days ago