£24000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
My client, a growing Engineering consultancy are looking to expand their teams on London Bridge and Maidstone with a new Geotechnical Engineer. You will be working on a diverse range of projects across infrastructure, rail, residential, commercial and industrial.
- BSc in Geology or similar, MSc in Engineering Geology desirable but not essential
- Full and Clean Driving License
- 14 years experience
- Strong Site investigation / Ground Investigation experience
- Factual and Interpretive reporting (Foundations, Deep Basements)
- Support with chartership
- Lead into Project management
- Become a well rounded Geotechnical engineer
- Supportive working environment with a well gelled team!
For more information please send a copy of your CV in Word format to ######### , or call Yasmina Ezzegraoui on
Posted 41 days ago