Qualified Social Worker Safeguarding Team
£26.00 - £27.00 per hour
Are you a committed Social Worker?
Do you want flexible working conditions?
We have a fantastic Locum Social Work Opportunity based within a Safeguarding Team in the Liverpool area.
Fantastic Benefits available:
* A dedicated consultant one point of contact
* Keep your CPD/Training up to date by accessing our elearning online portal
* Weekly payroll
* Competitive pay rates
* Working with a top local authority
* Weekly mailers keeping you up to date with locum posts within your locality
* Receive up to £300 for referring a friend or colleague (T&Cs apply)
Responsibilities of a social worker in the safeguarding team:
The Safeguarding Teams ensure that every child has a clear assessment of need, with a plan that sets out how help will be delivered, outcomes to be achieved and arrangements for review.
Children supported in these teams are subject to child protection plans, children in need plans or are undergoing permanency planning having recently entered care.
In order to be considered for this role, you should have:
* 13 years experience in Safeguarding
* Be able to manage a full and complex caseload
* Be childfocused and able to implement relationshipbased and systemicbased practises
* A good knowledge of the issues and risks faced by children in care and the procedures to manage these
* the ability to work well individually and within a team
For further details or a discreet discussion, please contact Gavin Shaw on#########
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Posted 22 days ago