About us:Elucidate is a Berlin-based startup RegTech/RiskTech building an innovative SaaS-based solution for Financial Crime (FinCrime) risk management. In short, we are providing a quantified risk management platform designed to help clients minimise the risks of money laundering, corruption and terrorist financing, whilst also ensuring strong international connectivity.
You will be doing:
- Testing new features to make sure things work as our users will expect
- Be part of feature definition and ensure critical paths test cases are defined.
- Ensuring common user journeys are problem-free, smooth and clear
- Gauging how significant bugs are and making sure important bugs get fixed
- Finding workarounds for insignificant or rare bugs, so that our customer support team can advise those few users who may come across them
- Reproducing bugs reported by users and writing up crystal-clear bug reports for product teams to work from
- Work very close together with the product managers and the developers
You should apply if:
- You have experience testing web applications in a fast growth startup environment
- Your written communication skills are superb, especially around technical subjects
- Youre curious and interested in highly regulated products
- You are perseverant and detail-oriented
- You are deeply pragmatic and adept at prioritising: you understand the trade off between velocity and perfection
- You want to learn how great products are built
- You love finding ways to make processes more efficient.
Posted 21 days ago