CNC Programmer (Nights)
St Neots, Cambridgeshire
£18 - £20 per hour + Training, Development, Benefits
Are you a CNC miller or turner with experience with setting, operating and programming? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within a market leading company?
Established over 25 years ago, this leading company manufacture and supply advanced components to a vast array of blue chip engineering companies throughout the UK.
In this role you will be setting, operating and programming Heidenhain machines, producing a mixture of bespoke projects and high volume components. You will share knowledge with colleagues, to ensure the team is a highly skilled as possible. You will be required to quality check your work, ensuring all pieces are manufactured to the highest quality.
* Setting, operating and programming of large multiaxis CNC Machines
* Making cast and plate components
* Full Training on company Products
* Monday to Thursday Nights, £1820 per hour Overtime available on Fridays.
* Can Set, Operate and Programme (Training on Heidenhain will be provided)
* Able to produce and edit Fanuc CNC Programmes
* Looking for a long term career
* Has a stable career history
Key words: CNC, Turner, Turning, Miller, Milling, Setter, Setting, Operator, Operating, Programmer, Programming, Heidenhain, Doosan, Fanuc, Mazak, Siemens, Hurco, Haas, Controls, PLC, 3 Axis, 5 Axis, 4 Axis, Online Programming, Manufacturing, T2P, Machinist, Machining, St Neots, Bedford, Cambridge, Huntingdon, Biggleswade, Hitchin, Northampton, Milton Keynes
Posted 6 days ago