£45000 - £65000 per annum + Flexible Working and More
DEVOPS ENGINEER AWS/GCP, Linux, CI/CD, Programming
£45,000 £65,000 + BENEFITS
If you are looking for a fast paced, tech orientated business that works with advanced tools then this role provides just that. Part of the 1000 strong technical division of a leading UK supermarket, this business is a household name that prides itself on flawless delivery and advanced projects. This role is a fantastic opportunity to bolster your skills and CV. Working on a hybrid cloud platform, managing pipelines and CI/CD tooling, this role is both diverse and rewarding. Your aim will be to ensure the platform is resilient, secure, and scalable, to support their national operations.
As a FTSE 100 Index company they are well established, and because of their continuous growth they are looking at expanding their workforce. Their tech sector interacts with a huge amount of data, and are widely regarded as experts in their field. They are also renowned for an excellent culture, both for their employee welfare and working environment.
- Advanced and challenging projects
- Exceptional opportunity for career growth and personal development
- Fantastic working environment, offices and culture
As a Cloud Platform Engineer you will be:
- Playing a crucial role in projects, both independently and in a team
- Focusing on developing, designing, and maintaining their hybrid platform (AWS, Google, Azure)
- Ensuring their platform is resilient, secure, and scalable
- Managing the deployment of pipelines and software cycles
- Working on their Linux server
- CI/CD tooling with Jenkins or Bamboo
- Collaborating with other teams in the business
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be a successful Cloud Platform Engineer you will need:
- Past programming experience (Python, Java, Bash, Ruby, Go, etc)
- Hands on Linux experience in a commercial environment
- A strong Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) ability
- A really strong and positive attitude for learning
However, if you have similar skills then please get in touch.
- Experience with container orchestration (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Agile methodologies and Scrum experience
Flexible Working is also offered.
Please register your interest by sending your CV to William Thomson via the Apply link on this page.
Posted 23 days ago