£18000 - £25000 per annum
Are you an experienced Support Worker looking to embark in a fantastic career promoting creativity and independence?
- Are you passionate about helping people to develop their life skills to allow them to reach their full potential?
We have a fantastic permanent opportunity available right now in Edinburgh working in the homeless sector.
- What Randstad can offer
- * Opportunity for immediate start (subject to referencing and checks)
- * Dedicated consultant to help provide you with the ideal role
- * Flexibility that works for you
- * An excellent £300 candidate referral scheme
- * SSSC Endorsement
- * Free InHouse training with access to multiple online modules, to help develop upon current skills and qualities
- * Chance to have an Employee Discount Scheme in place
- We are looking for someone who can provide quality services to people through effective planning, monitoring, evaluation and review of their requirements. You will will be involved in providing personcentred support and contributing as an effective team member.
- In order to be considered for this post, you must be:
- * Educated to SVQ 2 or HNC level or ability to establish competency at this level
- * Minimum one years experience within a social care setting
- * Have effective and efficient communication skills to allow for communication with colleagues, adults and families
- * Able to manage and resolve conflict
- * Have a compassionate attitude and empathetic understanding
- As you can imagine these roles will be very popular, so move quickly to avoid disappointment. If you would like to apply or want more information please submit your CV or call us on######### for a confidential conversation.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Posted 25 days ago