£24000 - £28000 per annum + Study Support
£24,000 £28,000 + Study Support + Other Company Benefits
My client is looking for an engaging Credit Controller, someone who can handle customer queries as well as chasing money before it is due. This is an amazing opportunity to join at such a crucial and exciting time for this company.
My client is a leader in its industry and has been established for nearly two decades. Being one of the most successful brands within its industry in the UK, my client has plans to grow rapidly over the next five years. Due to this expansion, they are looking to hire a proactive Credit Controller to join their Woking based finance team.
The Credit Controller will report into the Credit Control Manager and will be responsible for some of the following:
- Ensure debt is collected in line with credit terms
- Develop and maintain a relationship with key customers
- Raise invoices and credit notes
- Liaise with other departments outside of finance
- Quarterly reconciliation of invoices and credit notes as required
- Other ad hoc duties
The perfect candidate for this opportunity will have the following:
- Confidence to liaise with other departments
- Some experience within a Credit Control capacity
- Experience of raising a high volume of invoices
- Will have looked after a high volume of accounts
- Will be able to recognise what needs chasing from looking at a ledger
- Will be able to deal with patient queries
Salary & Benefits
My client is looking to pay a generous salary of £24,000 £28,000 and has the capacity to fund study support for AAT/ACCA or CIMA. There are also 23 days holiday, reduced gym membership and other benefits.
If you are interested, please apply or direct anyone who you may think is suitable for this role.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice
Posted 26 days ago