Edenbridge, Kent, England
(Handyperson ) Needed
Location - (Edenbridge )
3D Personnel specialises in placing top talent across three core construction sectors, from the individuals with the initial ideas through to the hands-on workforce who turn those ideas into reality.
What makes 3D Personnel the preferred choice for construction industry recruitment is the strong relationships we build with both clients and candidates in the British construction industry.
In it for the long-run, our specialist recruitment consultants take into account and proactively support the unique needs of your construction career.
As a result of the thriving Kent Construction Industry we currently require a ( Handyperson ) for an immediate start
- The candidate must be driven and hard working e
- Own 1 st and 2 nd fix tools
- Minimum 2 year's experience
- Ability to work with hardware tools and power equipment
- Detail-orientated with an aptitude for problem-solving
- Full PPE
- Ability to communicate well with management and maintenance staff
- Providing repair guidance
- Coordinating all works with Site Management team
- Perform basic tasks including painting and filling crevices facilities and managing mainteneance repairs
Please apply below or call our Southampton Office on######### for more a suitable construction job for you is something 3D Personnel takes massive pride in. Other projects and progression will be available within 3D Personnel due to the ever growing construction industry that is thriving in Kent
3D Personnel is currently working on a number of large scale projects in the (Kent ), if the job above does not suit please contact us for other potential construction job opportunities near you.
For a full list of construction jobs we currently have available please visit https://www.3dpersonnel.com/jobs/
Benefits of working with 3D Personnel are -
Weekly visits from our mobile labour managers
Recognition for time served on site
Health & Safety Awards
Please follow us on Facebook - 3D Personnel
Posted 40 days ago