£11 - £14 per hour + commission
Are you an experienced telesales executive looking to gain experience with a market leader keen to build a sales career? Do you want to join a fun and social team? This is a temporary contract, however long term opportunities for the right candidate!
Our client is part of a specialist conference and events division of a globally known publishing group A very exciting and well known brand to have on you CV! They are looking for phone based delegate sales executives (£1114/hr) for an afternoon/evening shift contract,selling to the USA east coast. Hours will be from 1pm 9pm, and the project will be running 710 weeks or more. Starting immediately!!
The portfolio includes conferences, summits, briefings, roundtables, dinners and awards which discuss the way forward for global Banking, Insurance, Finance and Investment, Pharmaceutics, Legal, Property, Luxury.
Summary of Role;
We are seeking to recruit motivated and experienced B2B sales people to attract seniorlevel finance professionals to attend our award winning events.
Working as part of a busy, award winning team, the successful candidate will be responsible for promoting a portfolio of highprofile conferences and events to senior level Financial Executives in the UK, Europe, America and Asia.
This is a temporary position with the option of an ongoing role for the right candidate.
Strong sales skills and experience, preferably obtained in a professional B2B publishing / media environment
Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
Proven ability to interact with senior decisionmakers
Understanding of target markets and unique selling points
Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast paced market
Effective time management, with the ability to work across multiple projects
Good working knowledge and proficiency in Excel and Word
- Direct selling to our client database and other target audiences
- Registration of delegates against weekly targets
- Ongoing customer relationship management with current and new delegates
- Data management, sourcing and selection
- Liaising with Marketing team to plan activity within existing plans / tactics
- Updating and collecting accurate address / contact details
- Responding to client requests / queries as and when required
- Compiling daily reports on number called and number of registered delegates
- Knowledge of Banking, Event Sales, B2B Media, Investment and Financial Services
- Excellent command of the English Language
- Previous event sales experience at clevel, cold calling and resilient phone sales
- Work for a globally renown leader in Financial Publishing
- Strong possibility of contract extension through the following months
- On site cafe, centrally located, great working hours 95!
- Possibility of permanent role for the right candidate
The successful candidate will demonstrate all of the above plus a thorough and organised approach to prioritising and managing a varied workload.
If you have any questions please contact Emma Thomson on ######### or#########
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Posted 17 days ago