Digital Project Manager
DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
huumun is a rapidly expanding, buzzy, entrepreneurial business. We deliver fully managed multichannel digital programmes to the global life sciences sector, with an installed base spanning over 60 countries. We help major players like GlaxoSmithKline and Bristol-Myers Squibb, as well as smaller specialist companies, use digital to deliver competitive advantage.
We are currently looking for a talented Digital Project Manager to join our team to resource, supervise and manage multiple digital projects at regional and global levels. These projects will be performed in collaboration with other project team members and stakeholders.
If you can tick most of these boxes, you could be our ideal candidate:
- Manage and ensure projects are resourced appropriately, identifying any risks/concerns
- Oversee and approve project scoping, priorities, deadlines and deliverable schedules
- Oversee production of project documentation to include project plans, change requests and issue tracking in line with Operation Standards
- Managing and monitoring project budgets and expenditures, identifying risks
- Resolution of any client issues / concerns
- Support the account management team in developing innovative digital business proposals
- Support pre sales activity; defining requirements and our solution(s)
- Negotiating and liaising with partnering agencies/contractors
- Networking and developing client opportunities
- Ad hoc duties as defined by the company
- Develop and manage relationships with all internal resources
- Develop and manage relationships with clients and external resources including media and marketing partners and sub-contractors
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE:
- Degree in Marketing or related discipline highly desirable
- Project management certifications, such as those from PMI (Project Management Institute), Agile, Prince2 or APMP (APM Project Management Qualification) desirable
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with project management methodologies, process and challenges
- A working knowledge of software development and creative design processes
- A strong track record of delivery within high pressure environments
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Digital understanding and experience
- Previous pharmaceutical experience advantageous
- Digital Marketing Experience (Agency or Client side) essential
- An Understanding of ABPI and other country guidelines
- Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong working knowledge of MS Project, Visio and Axure.
Simply apply by up-loading your CV and covering letter demonstrating your above abilities.
Due to the expected volume of applicants we may not be able to send you a personal response. We will notify you if you are progressed to the next stage.
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire, easy access by road and BR.
Posted 3 days ago