Senior Social Worker Special Guardianship Officer and Foster
Up to £29.93 per hour
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Social Worker to work fulltime in StokeonTrent, Staffordshire in a Special Guardianship Officer and Foster Service. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in childrens services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £29.93 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 4 month contract.
- Assessments alongside a success in increasing General Foster Carers.
- You will be joining a hardworking, friendly, professional and welcoming team who are keen to provide a high standard of service and support to our foster carers, children and young people in care.
- Assessments of Connected Carers (or family and friends) Suitability and full assessment and General /Mainstream Foster Carer Assessments. Recruitment Activity, training and participation in duty and team meetings.
Supervision and Support Fostering SW provision of supervision and support to foster carers, undertake foster home reviews, placement planning, support and review meetings, Cause of Concern and LADO referrals, attend and facilitate foster carers Support Groups, participation in training, duty and team meetings.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
Significant senior level frontline experience within childrens services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kaselle Lee; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
- Reasonable Adjustments:
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 48 days ago