Care Assistant / Support Worker - Nationwide | Zoek UK
Care Assistant / Support Worker
Up to £15 per hour + Free Uniform and DBS
Permanent (Part time)
Are you ready for a new care experience?
As a Care Assistant or Support Worker inPembroke, Haverfordwest and the surrounding locations, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to put a smile on the faces of the people you care for on a daily basis. We're an inclusive employer and we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle.
Keen to get to work in your community? Our fast-track recruitment process depends on your availability to complete virtual interviews, tasks and assessments immediately after your application.
Do you fit the bill?
You'll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, don't worry. You'll be able to complete one as part of our induction process.
You'll need to have a real desire to always strive for the best possible outcome for the people you care for. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo.
Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Flexi Pay is our unique and innovative feature on the HealthForceGo app that gives employees access to 25% of their pay instantly, including on weekends and bank holidays!
- A competitive remuneration of £ for HCA's and £ for SW's per hour, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs.
- If you'd like a role that feels like more than 'just a job', then Newcross is the place for you.
Posted 12 days ago