Casual Domestic Assistant - Benjamin Court
/li>- Vacancy Type: - Permanent
- Display Salary: - £8.21 per hour
- Job Description: - At Benjamin Court, we are currently**recruiting for a Casual Domestic Assistant to work as and when required.**Benjamin Court is a modern Housing with Care scheme, with 30 attractive, self-contained flats that have twenty-four-hour access to care. Benjamin Court is located on the North Norfolk coast in the popular town of Cromer, giving tenants the opportunity to enjoy the delights of a coastal destination on your doorstep.
Working for NorseCare provides a rewarding career in a supported environment. Our Domestic Assistants provide a homely, clean and healthy environment to maintain the wellbeing of our residents and tenants. They have a key role in supporting the establishment and are highly valued members of the team.
If you would like to learn more about the Domestic Assistant role and responsibilities, please visit the NorseCare is seeking passionate, caring people to join their team. You will be a hard worker who understands the importance of working as a team to promote the independence of our residents and tenants. If you share in our values, are compassionate, caring and take pride in providing a quality driven service then we would like to hear from you.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends and Bank Holidays
- A DBS check, paid for by us
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Regular learning and training reviews with access to our digital E-learning platform and our learning resource library
- Clearly defined progression routes supporting you with your career development
- Training such as in-house mandatory training (including the Care Certificate), specialist training (such as dementia care and end of life) and development training offering fully-funded NVQ Level 2-3 qualifications (following successful completion of a probationary period)
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Annual staff awards celebration event
- Work wear provided, dependent on the role
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Physiotherapy scheme
- 24/7 staff helpline to assist with legal or financial information, or personal support and guidance
- Access to a Credit Union for excellent savings and loan options
An enhanced DBS check will be applied for the successful applicant, paid for by NorseCare. Please click details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.
Posted 12 days ago