Band 5 or 6 Mental Health Occupational Therapist - Lancashire
Lancashire - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Are you an Occupational Therapist looking for an exciting new role?
Pulse now have the new opportunity for a band 5 or 6 OT who specialises in Mental Health, to work within a well-established NHS trust based in Lancashire. The post is available to start immediately offering full time hours Monday to Friday 9-5, for an initial 3-month period with opportunity to extend.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, skilled, innovative and caring Occupational Therapist that has a keen interest in promoting positive mental health.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £11 - £21 per hour. Rate is dependant on banding.
Duties will include:
• Discharge planning
• Attending MDT meetings
• Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
• Assessment and intervention of individual patients needs and progress.
• Treating patients for illnesses such as, psychotic disorders, eating disorders or dementia
• Independently manage own caseload
• Working with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
• Previous experience within mental health
• Relevant degree/qualification in OT
• HCPC registration
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Posted 108 days ago