Perinatal Community Mental Health Nurse - - Nationwide | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Perinatal Community Mental Health Nurse - Band 6
£37,850 - 50,800 per year + £5K relocation, £Bonus, Accommodation
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is the major Health facility on the beautiful Island of Guernsey , in the Channel Islands; we are seeking an experienced Mental Health Nurse with specific perinatal experience to join their Community Adult Duty & Intervention Team working in partnership with the Health Visiting team on a 50/50 split basis.
As a perinatal mental health community nurse with a defined caseload of Maternal Early Childhood Sustained Home-visiting (MECSH) clients, you will work alongside the health visitors and children's centre staff to deliver care in clients' homes, clinics and children's centres.
You will be working with clients in a community setting, providing interventions and programmes of care to meet their mental health needs.
You will be required to take part in both individual consultations and group work
Please note; Guernsey has adopted the AfC banding system, but have applied their own salary scale.
The current Guernsey Band 6 salary is up to £49,449 plus an annual bonus of £1,385 and higher punsocial hours enhancements; 36% evening/Saturday and 72% Sunday/BH.
Annual leave starts at 36 days up to 42 days with full credit for NHS service for annual leave and sick leave.
The island of Guernsey is in the Channel Islands and has a population of 65,000. It has some of Britain's finest and best-kept beaches , an especially mild and sunny climate , and an offbeat, historic harbour town in St. Peter's Port, the island's capital.
This unique integrated health service delivers a diverse range of services including diagnosing and treating patients in the island's acute hospital complex, and supporting people with in the wider community.
Providing excellent Mental Health care, both inpatient and community-based which is reliant on Mental Health professionals recruited to a high standard.
- Registered Mental Health Nurse with full NMC Registration.
- Two years recent practice, including appropriate perinatal-specific experience.
- Skills to include; assessments, risk management crisis/acute community care planning and therapeutic interventions (CBT/DBT/Solution focused interventions).
- Completion of Mentorship qualification.
The benefits of working in Guernsey include:
- A higher-than-UK salary.
- A generous bonus scheme; £1,350 annually and an additional £3,000 at completion of 2 & 4 years (ongoing annual bonus thereafter)
- A flat rate 20% income tax.
- No Council tax or VAT
- A relocation payment of £5,000*
- Three months initial free accommodation*
- On-site Staff Accommodation or a generous allowance for private rental accommodation*
- A continental lifestyle, where the people are friendly, and crime is very low.
*Full T&C in relocation directive
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
Posted 38 days ago