Design Engineer Engineering Equipment
£24000 - £36000 per annum
Design Engineer required for a well established manufacturer of various types of equipment for public use based in the salisbury area. It is envisaged that the succesful candidate will Contribute to business and department objectives by undertaking and delivering New Product Development, Reengineering, Sourcing, Bespoke Designs, Testing & Certification, Research & Development plus Company Support & Training. You will ideally have experience using SolidEdge / SolidWorks
Design Enigneer**Position Overview**
- Project manage, research, create concepts, develop, design and engineer new products
- Specifically, responsible for research, concept generation, USP development, costing, specifying & sourcing, 3D CAD development, 2D technical drawings and instructions, BoM creation, data management, prototyping, internal and external testing, rendering and visuals, web content plus training materials.
- Working with the Product Development Manager
- Investigate and recommend new approaches in order to increase commercial and operational efficiencies and enhance products.
- Ensure all bespoke parts and products, prototypes and new designs are checked during production for accuracy.
Design Enigneer**Position Requirements**
- 2+ years proven ability in product design, engineering and CAD technical drawing
- Track record in technical design
- Previous team working experience
- Proof of project management of a design process
- Degree educated within Product Design / Mechanical Engineering / Related
Design Enigneer**Position Remuneration**
- Salary dependent on experience
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 33 days ago