Finance Systems Accountant
UP TO £51,673 and benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Your World Healthcare is a leading specialist healthcare recruitment agency, placing a range of healthcare professionals including Non-Clinical and Clinical positions.
Job Title: Finance Systems Accountant
Location:Kings Cross, London
Job Type: Permanent
Working days and hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
Pay Rate:£51,673 and benefits
To provide high quality financial systems support to users across our client’s network in addition to providing project management support in relation to the finance systems.
- Provide day to day operational and technical support to users of our client’s finance systems, to ensure high quality and effective finance systems across the organisation.
- Respond to enquiries from system users, resolving any issues in accordance with agreed timescales.
- Work with the users of finance systems to understand current and future business and technical requirements to support delivery of the Finance Operating Plan.
- Support the development and use of our clients finance systems to improve financial reporting and deliver an efficient and effective service to internal and external customers.
- Support system upgrade processess ensuring that our clients s realises benefits from changes in technology.
- Support the development and delivery of finance systems training to users across all sites.
- Provide project management, input and guidance to finance improvement projects to ensure the best solution is implemented.
- Support the re-design of business processes as required, ensuring processes and controls are fully documented.
- Ensure data integrity across the finance systems at all times including robust change control and appropriate segregation of duties.
- Maintain effective relationships between Finance, IT and external support providers.
- High quality financial systems are in place to support financial reporting, robust financial control environment, decision-making and efficient underlying processes.
- Leading practice financial systems and processes underpinned by a continuous improvement methodology.
- Exceptional support for finance systems users with training, technical support, and, timely and effective issues resolution ensuring high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Effective safeguarding of financial data, with appropriate segregation of duties and accurate process documentation.
- System upgrades and enhancements are delivered on a timely basis to a high standard to meet business requirements.
- Performance against agreed standards is measured accurately and issues resolved as appropriate.
- Strong relationships with suppliers and stakeholders.
Skills / Experience
- CCAB or CIMA qualified.
- Proven experience of the use of financial systems at a day-to-day level, ideally in Oracle Financials.
- Experience in improving and maintaining financial data and ensuring data integrity.
- Experience in financial accounting, reporting or processing and able to demonstrate a good understanding of the outputs from financial systems to meet accounting requirements.
- Good attention to detail with ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload to meet agreed deadlines.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Proven experience of operational and project management.
- Experience of working effectively in a complex and dynamic environment, including meeting deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience of managing the development of a finance system.
- Knowledge of process analysis techniques.
- Experience of managing Oracle databases.
- Strong technical knowledge of database management.
- Experience of the provision of finance systems training.
- Experience of using Microsoft project.
Do you hold a CCAB or CIMA qualification?
Do you have experience in improving and maintaining financial data and ensuring data integrity?
Have you previously managed Oracle databases?
Have you used financial systems on a day to day basis?
Have you previously developed a finance system?
We are an equal opportunities employer
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, contact the Non-Clinical Recruitment team at Your World Healthcare on#########
Posted 101 days ago