Technical Support Advisor
£16,500 - £19,000 a year
Origin Broadband is an award-winning Broadband Provider which is located in the centre of Rotherham. We take great pride in our customer service and technical expertise, and we work very hard to educate and develop our people to the best standard possible.
We are currently looking for Technical Support Advisor's to support and grow within the business as we go through a rapid period of expansion. This is a full-time position which requires a commitment of 37.5 hours per week.
The line support objective is to provide solutions to technical faults and user enquiries whilst delivering outstanding customer service with minimal disruption to the end user.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Deliver a world class technical support service to our customers
- Raising of faults with relevant suppliers following agreed processes
- Provide accurate and detailed communication to the customer at every stage of the fault cycle.
- Prioritisation of all incidents / requests and responding to these with agreed SLAs.
- Proactively communicate with your team, wider teams, partners and customers to ensure faults are resolved as quickly as possible.
- To be able to work on own initiative and deliver high output.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be comfortable setting up a wired or wireless broadband connection in both home and office environments.
- An understanding of ADSL, Fibre, networking and associated broadband technologies.
- Display a positive team ethic to ensure that all faults/ enquiries are dealt with to the customers satisfaction.
- Ability to remain calm, patient and polite in frustrating circumstances.
- Have a Right First Time approach to fixing faults.
- Salary range is dependent upon experience (£16,500 - £19,000)
- This package also includes an upgrade, re-contract and retention bonus scheme
- Free broadband and line rental after probation
- Staff lottery
- 33 days annual holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- Length of service holidays, up to an extra 5 days
- Free parking
- Free subscription to Perkbox including mobile phone insurance
- Free fruit and drinks daily
- Hours 37.5 hours per week
- Location Rotherham
Shifted hours are between 08:30am-20:30am Monday-Friday, 09:00am-18:00pm Saturday and 10:00am-16:00pm Sunday
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,500.00 to £19,000.00 /year
Posted 13 days ago