Principle Electronics Engineer
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£55000 - £60000 per annum
You have the opportunity to join a leading Aerospace/Surveillance company based in Milton Keynes. The business is growing rapidly, and require a Senior / Principle Electronics Engineer to join their team. You will be working across the full development lifecycle, while also leading certain projects.
You will be responsible for bringing product concept(s) to market, with influence over Electronics Design, Embedded Software, Prototyping and More. This is a great opportunity to get involved with the latest technologies on the market, and develop your knowledge within a niche industry.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Management of projects which will involve the development of electronic, electrical, embedded and software systems on time, cost and quality, throughout the project development lifecycle.
- Gather requirements and specifications for electronic, electrical, embedded and software systems.
- Assist in producing and rolling out processes and practices for the delivery of certifiable avionics.
- Digital and Analogue Electronics Design & Development experience.
- MultiLayer Printed Circuit Board Design experience.
- Microcontroller SystemDesign knowledge.
- Ability to Assemble and Test prototype designs.
- Supply chain management experiece.
- Embedded Programming experience.
- EMC and Environmental Testing knowledge.
- RF System Integration experience.
- High Reliability Soldering experience.
- Design for Manufacture knowledge.
You can expect to receive a highly competitive package, consisting of: Exceptional Basic Salary, Company Benefits, Flexible Hours/Remote Working Opportunities and More.
Does this role sound interesting to you? If it does, wed love to hear from you. Please click Apply to proceed with this application, or contact Computer Futures (Bristol) directly!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy Registered office 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom Partnership Number OC387148 England and Wales
Posted 32 days ago