IT Support Analyst
£21000 - £23500 per annum + Pension, Life Assurance, Rewards Scheme
Reporting to the IT Technical Support Manager you will provide expert and timely second line technical support and training to all users of company IT equipment.
This will involve:
- Providing appropriate technical support for all IT users and where necessary carrying out training for company employees on equipment, software or systems.
- Very occasionally visiting company sites to install equipment.
- Assisting the System Administrator in the maintenance and development of the corporate network infrastructure and associated systems.
- Liaising with the System Administrator to resolve queries.
- Logging all calls to maintain an accurate database tracking all enquires made to the helpdesk.
- Building Windows based computers systems and trouble shooting driver and software issues.
- Excellent logical and technical troubleshooting capabilities.
- Liaising with 3rd party support services to solve technical issues with software and hardware.
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) Windows 7 or 10 is desirable but not essential
Training if not an MCP already:
- 6 months probationary period with training support to achieve Windows 10 MCP certification (Exam MD100)
- Exam and training materials paid for by Voyage Care with one to one mentoring
- Salary review for candidates that successfully attain this certification
You will have technical experience of Windows 7 & 10 Operating Systems and Microsoft Office; you will also be a team player with excellent customer service skills, the ability to communicate complex information in an understandable way with a willingness to learn.
- We encourage all interested applicants to apply promptly as we review all applications & CVs received on a daily basis. The majority of our adverts close 2 weeks after posting, however where we receive a large number of suitable applications we may close the advert early.
Posted 51 days ago