Purchasing Administrator / Aircraft Parts Administrator
Hassocks, West Sussex
Up to £18142 per annum
Job Title: Purchasing Administrator / Aircraft Parts Administrator
Location: Hassocks own transport essential due to location
Hours: 37.5hour week, between the hours of 07:0019:00, Monday Friday
Benefits: Workplace Pension, 20 days + BH increasing with length of service, BUPA healthcare (after probation), parking, impressive social events, monthly breakfast club, loads of progression opportunity, salary reviews.
Were delighted to be working with a leading global aircraft component service provider in their search for a Purchasing Administratorto join their sales team to assist in business growth and develop the company/Supplier relationships. Within the role the successful candidate will focus on liaising with suppliers and delivering a highquality service level, ensuring on time deliveries.
This would be a great role for someone with previous experience working in administration and any knowledge on aircraft components would be advantageous. The Purchasing Administratorwill be responsible for assisting in sourcing inventory to quality and industry approved standards.
The company prides themselves on selecting the best candidates to provide a positive working environment and offer great training opportunities, outstanding career progression routes and a number of social events to get involved with.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in sourcing inventory to quality and industry approved standards
- Keeping databases up to date with quotes on the companys system
- Support Purchasing Executives to utilise the companys pooling solutions, maintaining optimum inventory levels to support the companys business
- Assist in negotiations with Suppliers to obtain best price, terms and warranty
- Effectively make open orders happen to achieve delivery requirements
- Develop Company/Supplier relationships
- Attend supplier meetings including occasional travel to supplier sites
- Produce data reports and help to monitor departmental KPIs
- Assist Purchasing Team Leader to undertake other duties /projects as required
- Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations where relevant
- Previous experience working in an administrative role within an office environment desirable
- Knowledge of aircraft components advantageous but not essential
- Professional, confident and courteous phone manner
- Excellent communicator at all levels, good at building relationships
- Capability to use initiative, aptitude to recognise and respond to problems
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to use Excel, Word and Outlook, previous experience with Quantum favourable
- Performance driven with the desire to succeed
- Must be able to work flexibly between the hours of 07:00 19:00 Monday Friday
- Language skills desirable
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.
Posted 8 days ago