Our client is an established Drinks Manufacturing company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Machine Operator to join their team on a Temporary basis with the view of going permanent for the right candidate.
This is the ideal role for a Machine Operator looking to develop their career with an award•winning company, who are experiencing exciting growth.
As a Machine Operator, you will be responsible for the manufacturing process.
Your duties will include:
• Setting up and preparing machinery for the production run.
• Measuring, weighing, mixing and loading raw materials into mixing equipment.
• Checking meter and instrument readings, and making adjustments where necessary.
• Closing down and cleaning the plant and machinery (within set procedures), and support with minor maintenance work.
To be considered for the role of Machine Operator, you must have:
• A good working knowledge of the process involved in supplying quality assured products, whilst also having a good understanding of the ancillary equipment.
• The ability to liaise under your own initiative with other departments in order to maximise plant efficiencies is essential.
• This role would suit someone who has the ability to understand and learn new technology quickly, with a genuine desire to develop themselves.
• Excellent attention to detail is required along with the need to be able to keep accurate records.
• A high skill set for organisation and time management is required within the position at all times.
You will work on a shift pattern 6•2/2•10/10•6
To apply for the role of Machine Operator, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Machine Operator, Machine Operative, Process, Operator, Food, Beverage, Mixing, Weighing, Blending, FMCG, Manufacturing, Machine, Production.
Posted 20 days ago