Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Bagworth, Leicestershire, England
£38k per year + pension, health care
I am looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join my client's busiest factory, as a market leader in their field. The company is well established, with many sites in the UK. The candidate MUST have an Electrical qualification and come from a manufacturing background with great electrical knowledge, the best kind of fit for this role is an electrician who has worked in a factory.
Skills required for Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be widely Electrical
- Maintenance Engineer MUST have an Electrical qualification
- The ideal candidate will need to have manufacturing experience
- Electrical - single and 3-phase work, motors, relays, drives, sensors, 415v
- Maintenance Engineer background (Manufacturing, heavy, industrial or FMCG/ food)
The Electrical Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Chance to join a very large secure organisation
- Pension, Healthcare, Overtime, Bonus
- Huge investment and developments in the process
- Career progression
- Developing skills through internal training
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, Holidays, Overtime and Bonus available
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Digesaro
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Posted 36 days ago